Mark Your Calendar!
Jolene’s Sewing School is re-opening in April!
Yes, you heard that right!
The Sewing School is re-opening for classes this April. I’ve been busy improving the situation on my deck and look forward to some warmer spring days ahead.
In addition, I’m getting back to a regular summer camp schedule! Registration details will be available in just a few weeks!
- When: Monday-Friday, April 5th – May 28th
- Where: Entirely outdoor on my back patio, keeping 6ft distance
- Cost: $60 per month
- Classes will run for 8 weeks before the sewing school closes in June to get ready for summer camps!
- Contact me for adult class availability
We will continue to follow all CDC recommendations:
- Small groups of up to 4 students
- Cleaning all materials between classes and creating a flow for arrival/exit so nobody overlaps
Entirely outdoor on my back patio, keeping 6ft distance
- I’ll be wearing a mask and face shield for extra protection
Masks also required for students (I will also have some for sale if you need one)
Hand cleaning station
*We understand that in this crazy time, things can change quickly. Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide refunds for missed classes. However, I am more than happy to schedule make-up classes at any time.
Please call or text me at 503-804-7259 to reserve your spot or ask any questions.
…And, Summer Camps are back!
When: June 28th-August 23rd
3 days each, 3hrs each morning
Signups start April 5th, right here on my website.
Theme suggestions are welcome!
I hope to see you around the Sewing School soon!
Keep Calm and Sew On,