Check out our
starting September 12th, 2022
• small groups of 4 students
Welcome to our Kids Sewing Classes!
Kids love to sew. In fact, children as young as six can learn this valuable and lifelong skill!
Classes are open to students ages 6 – 12 and are offered between September – May. Students are welcome to begin at any point in this timeframe!
Kids Sewing Classes are safe, fun and educational. They also teach an important life skill, while costing significantly less than the average music/dance lesson or sports practice!
Your kids will develop an array of sewing skills, and will leave with handmade treasures they will love!
New students are required to attend my complimentary one-hour “Sewing Machine Fun!” safety course prior to the beginning of class. Please contact me to arrange a time.
Details & Rates
Kids Sewing Class Details…
- Ages: All students ages 6 – 12 are welcome!
- Time Commitment: One hour per week (same time each week)
- Availability: Students are welcome to start at any point between September – May
- Days & Times: Listed on the Registration Page
- Class Size: 2-4 students for personalized attention
Kids Sewing Class Rates…
- One-Time Registration Fee: $40
- Reserves your child’s seat in class and includes a workbook & patterns
- Kids Sewing Class Cost: $60 / month
- First monthly payment should be paid in-person on the first day of class
Kids Sewing Class Materials…
- Sewing Machines: One sewing machine is provided per person
- Supplies: Students will provide their own fabric and notions (buttons, small accessories, etc.) Additional supplies will be provided by the instructor
What people say about
Elise (age 10 when started - now age 20)
Loletta (Parent) + Emma (age 10)
Parent of Sewing Student
JoLene taught my children confidence. She is loving, and I had no problem dropping off my girls every week.
Love always, the Prestons
My daughter, Ayva, looks forward to her sewing class every week! JoLene is wonderful with the kids – so caring and kind ❤️
The Alston Family
JoLene is a nice teacher ❤️
Nora, age 5
JoLene has helped my daughter find her passion. Her warm heart and gentle teaching make it so easy to learn!
Parent of Sewing Student
Mrs. JoLene’s Sewing School has helped me learn new techniques and skills that I thought were never possible! We love Mrs. JoLene!
Marina, age 10
You always let me do crazy patterns and use whatever fabric I want, so thanks! ❤️
Sydney, age 16
Ms. JoLene’s classes have given our daughter an amazing outlet for her creativity. She looks forward to every class!
Katy V. (Parent of Sewing Student)
You are the best!!! I like taking classes from you!