• small groups of 4 students
Welcome to our Kids Sewing Classes!
Kids love to sew. In fact, children as young as six can learn this valuable and lifelong skill!
Classes are open to students ages 6 – 12 and are offered between September – May. Students are welcome to begin at any point in this timeframe!
Kids Sewing Classes are safe, fun and educational. They also teach an important life skill, while costing significantly less than the average music/dance lesson or sports practice!
Your kids will develop an array of sewing skills, and will leave with handmade treasures they will love!
New students are required to attend my complimentary one-hour “Sewing Machine Fun!” safety course prior to the beginning of class. Please contact me to arrange a time.
Kids Sewing Class Details…
- Ages: All students ages 6 – 12 are welcome!
- Time Commitment: One hour per week (same time each week)
- Availability: Students are welcome to start at any point between September – May
- Days & Times: Listed on the Registration Page
- Class Size: 2-4 students for personalized attention
Kids Sewing Class Rates…
- One-Time Registration Fee: $40
- Reserves your child’s seat in class and includes a workbook & patterns
- Kids Sewing Class Cost: $60 / month
- First monthly payment should be paid in-person on the first day of class
Kids Sewing Class Materials…
- Sewing Machines: One sewing machine is provided per person
- Supplies: Students will provide their own fabric and notions (buttons, small accessories, etc.) Additional supplies will be provided by the instructor