• small groups of 4 students
Welcome to Teen Sewing Classes!
Being a teenager is an incredible time of budding independence and “coming into your own.” That’s why I intentionally format my class to foster these attributes and help teens thrive!
In this class, teens aren’t confined to a specific sewing program or a structured set of rules. Instead, students are able to select their own patterns and create their own projects… upon teacher approval, of course!
Teens come alive with this newfound freedom – and this “unstructured” course allows them to use their creativity, develop new sewing skills and create masterpieces they’re sure to love.
Classes are open to all students ages 13 – 19 and are offered between September – May. Students are welcome to begin at any point in this timeframe.
These classes teach an important life skill, while costing significantly less than the average music/dance lesson or sports practice!
New students are required to attend my complimentary one-hour safety course prior to the beginning of class. Please contact me to arrange a time.
Teen Sewing Class Details…
- Ages: All students ages 13 – 19 are welcome!
- Time Commitment: One hour per week (same time each week)
- Availability: Students are welcome to start at any point between September – May
- Days & Times: Listed on the Registration Page
- Class Size: 2-4 students for personalized attention
Teen Sewing Class Rates…
- One-Time Registration Fee: $40
- Reserves your seat in class
- Teens Sewing Class Cost: $60 / month
- First monthly payment should be paid in-person on the first day of class
Teen Sewing Class Materials…
- Sewing Machines: One sewing machine is provided per person
- Supplies: Students will provide their own fabric, patterns and notions (buttons, small accessories, etc.). Additional supplies will be provided by the instructor.