Did you know that children as young as 6 years old can safely learn how to sew? In fact, children love to sew!
While new students are welcome anytime, classes are designed to run through the school year from September to June, and cost less than comparable music or dance lessons.
- One hour per week at the same time each week
- Held in my in-home studio in Happy Valley, Oregon
- Provide personal attention with only 2-4 students per class
- One sewing machine per person
- Use my sewing machines & supplies
- $35 One-time registration fee – per year. Reserves your child’s seat in class and includes workbook (Due before class begins)
- $50 per month. First monthly payment should be paid in person on the first day of attending class